2002그랜드보이저메뉴얼

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자새롬맘 조회 6회 작성일 2022-04-03 13:28:49 댓글 0

본문

Cruiser Chrysler factory GPS Radio RB1 U-Connect / Bluetooth / Auto dim Mirror install / diy

Recently, I began the process of working on adding the RB1, GPS, NAV, cd Changer, auto-dimming mirror UConnect \u0026 future XM to my 2002 PT Cruiser. While there is a lot of information around the forums in existing threads regarding these modifications, I thought I would try to put as much of what I needed to know in one place to hopefully make it easier for the next person. I'm just a guy outside on his driveway tinkering on an old car for enjoyment.

Disclaimer: This video is not meant to be a definitive how-to consult a professional repair manual before starting your repair or outsource the work (1.5HR in shop time should cover it). I'm not responsible for any problems that you might incur. Work safely, take precautions as cars are complicated (*airbags are located in the dash \u0026 fuel is in the tank = Big Bada Boom). Caution to note vehicles could be equipped with a theft radio, make sure you have the correct activation code, or the theft-deterrent will make that nice pre-owned system useless. Get the VIN# printed on the bill of sale from your part.

The MSRP for the RB1 package was $1595(U.S.) when new ($2700-Canadian back in the day as a dealer-installed option with the GT package in 2005), much cheaper today as a used part. Based on that not many O.E.M. units found their way into the Canadian market. They are hard to source as a cheap part. At that time the aftermarket offered head units with NAV Based SD-cards plus touch screen and pairing options for less. Add to that the 1.5 din size most opted for a stand-alone GPS suction cupped to the windscreen and a clip-on visor Bluetooth * Parrot Bluetooth. Pre-smartphone and data plains.

Remember the 2002's Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002), The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002), How You Remind Me - Nickelback (2002), PlayStation 2, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, All you could eat Ponderosa Steakhouse \u0026 Canada's first gold medal in Women's Hockey. Chrysler started using a new slogan Drive = Love (2002–2004) from lead Chrysler agency PentaMark. The automotive media were smitten with the PT Cruiser. The baby Chrysler nabbed Motor Trend’s Car of the Year award in 2001. Car and Driver, while unmoved by the PT’s engine performance, praised its handling, style, and versatility and included it on its “10Best Cars” list that year. Times keep changing nostalgia within nostalgia, some people say it’s the best car they’ve ever had, others say the worst, the novelty of it. Who knows, maybe this will be the ’57 Chevy of the 2040s maybe not.

The RB1 is a single unit in-dash AM/FM/CD/Navigation Radio. It was released as a Mopar accessory for Dodge, Chrysler, and Jeep vehicles in November 2002. The unit features a 4.1 inch (actual size) navigation screen and is DVD based. It uses just one disc for all of the U.S. and parts of Canada, and features turn-by-turn directions with voice prompts. Also featured is a single-slot CD player with CD changer controls. The RB1 has a built-in fan on the rear for heat dissipation. Sirius Satellite Radio® capable.

MOPAR GENTEX AUTO DIMMING REAR VIEW MIRROR UCONNECT BLUETOOTH TELEMATICS MODULE / 04806228 AB

Great link to fallow with details on wire-harness / wire-colors :
https://www.lxforums.com/board/automotive-electronics-audio-and-video-/22586-installing-factory-uconnect-lx.html \u0026 https://forums.neons.org/viewtopic.php?t=413789

VEHICLE COMPATIBILITY
2002-2004 Chrysler 300M
2002-2004 Chrysler Concorde
2002-2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser
2002-2006 Chrysler Sebring
2002-2007 Chrysler Town and country

2002-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee
2002-2007 Jeep Liberty
2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler

2002-2004 Dodge Dakota
2002-2003 Dodge Durango
2002-2007 Dodge Grand Caravan
2002-2004 Dodge Intrepid
2002-2005 Dodge Neon
2002-2005 Dodge Ram 1500
2003-2005 Dodge Ram 2500-5500
2002-2006 Dodge Stratus
2003-2009 Dodge Viper

Part numbers are:
Mirror: 5064017AD
Module: 5064022AQ

Interchangeable Part Numbers*:

P56038629AG , P56038629AC , P56038629AD , P56038629AE , P56038629AB, P56038629AI

Parts sourced from 86 Auto and Metal Recyclers (http://www.upullit.ca) They provide a low-cost alternative to new parts. Win-Win as it helps reduce landfill waste, cut down on the carbon footprint, and decrease contaminants entering the groundwater. Plus A+ good to deal with on the counter always helpful and reasonable... Worth the drive!

Support the right to repair... Bill tabled in the Ontario parliament by MPP Michael Coteau / Bill 72 Rejected: In May 2019, a private member's bill that would have given Ontario consumers the right to repair their electronic devices was voted down in the provincial legislature. ... Despite this setback, right-to-repair efforts have gained momentum in Canada and around the world.

Michael Coteau Your MPP in Don Valley East * https://michaelcoteau.onmpp.ca/
Southpaw732 brg : Can you stream music with this setup? Or is it for calls only?
Pearl Grice-Knox : what is the best power source for the uconnect module and mirror?
Michael Alves : I wish this was a video. I can't figure this setup out..
Gusty Winds : Or just buy aftermarket radio with all those options. Bought a seicane, looks factory and works well
DirtyDeBo : Do you know how to setup the clock on the Chrysler town and country radio...

How To Do a Hard Reset On Your Chrysler / Dodge / Jeep Vehicle TIPM / Fuse Box

Watch our latest, most updated install / hard reset video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOcl2jpVL7o

If you are interested in purchasing a rebuilt TIPM from us, or getting your TIPM repaired, please contact us at 818-793-7888, email us at tipmrepair@gmail.com, or visit our website a http://www.tipmrebuilders.com.

Visit our website to shop for tipms and more info:
http://tipmrebuilders.com

Mak from Mak's TIPM Repair shows you how to do a battery hard reset, to fix many electrical issues you may have been having with your Chrysler, Dodge, or Jeep vehicle - Or to install a rebuilt TIPM you may have purchased from us.

We have rebuilt hundreds of tipm's for our customers at a fraction of the cost of going to the dealers! Feel free to contact us with any questions! Have a great day :)

How To Do a Hard Reset On Your Chrysler / Dodge / Jeep Vehicle TIPM
Adam Bogan : I fixed my Chrysler by driving it right into a lake! Took care of everything. Then I started driving something else that actually worked.
Daniel Schetter : Just wanted to say this works for a 2008 Dodge Avenger. I had a headlight go out because of a bad TIPM. After a 45 dollar charge for a used TIPM on EBay and the hard reset described in this video my headlight is working fine. Even noticed that my power windows and windshield wipers are more responsive. Thanks for making this video, the dealer wanted to charge me a $1000 to replace and "reprogram" the TIPM. What you do really saves average folks money.Thanks Mak!
David Schatzman : This works every time! Thank you MAC for the advice and replacing my bad ones when they finally die. Crysler should have done a recall on all TIPM's. I have two Crysler cars that are both garage kept and well cared for. We have on-going issues with these TIPM's. Never buy a Crysler with a TIPM unless you have a current warranty to deal with the continuous issues you'll have with them.
El Gato Gordo : Thank you for your informative video My company work truck starting having issues recently. It wanting to start. It takes over 12 times to get it started. The shop replaced the fuel pump and still having the same issue. Now they’re replacing the TIPM. If I t was my personal truck, I’ll would definitely have you guys repair the TIPM as reference this video...
Jennifer Bond : Thank you so much!! I did this last night and reconnected this morning. Brake lights now work and so does speedometer ☺

Chrysler Grand Voyager (Town & Country) 2.8 CRD - starting and highway driving

Starting and highway driving.
B TT : You mac check the ABS block cables underneath the battery. They tend to break due to corrosion. This could be one of the reason of your glowing ABS light if the wheel sensors are otherwise functional.
Chrysler Voyager Club : Super!!!
Giorgio Dei : one of my favourite suv
Rhancesk : Que ruidoso, será diesel
Audio y Mas * : mi town and country 2001 v6 3.8L awd me marca 10.5L

#2002그랜드보이저메뉴얼

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 8,474건 34 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © ibd.or.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz